Saturday, October 6, 2007

No More iPod Talk!!




Well...FINALLY...Joel can stop talking about getting an iPod! Once he gets something in his head, it's tough to shake off! Even his friends at the birthday party mentioned they were going to be glad he'd stop talking about it! Yes, for a full month we have heard every discussion regarding iPods.

  • Here's what it costs at this store


  • what colour should I get?


  • if I get enough money for my birthday, I can get the 8GB


  • where should I buy it?


  • is it okay if I ask my friends for money for my birthday?


  • should I use it through a MAC or a PC?


  • can I have movies on it? Over the Hedge?


  • can I sell my old shuffle to a kid on the bus? (which he did...what a rat!)
He had a couple of good friends who did bring him money for a present, 2 grandmas who came through, home teachers, kid on the bus, and allowance. John took him today to finally buy and he came home SO HAPPY!
We spent a large part of the afternoon on iTunes...downloading, configuring, loading, playing, etc.! No real "we" about it...Mom comes through as the techno wiz!



No comments: